Today I’m on Teena Raffa-Mulligan’s ‘In Their Own Write’ blog, chatting all things writing. Here’s what ground we covered:
- Why do you write?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t a writer?
- What was your toughest obstacle to getting published?
- How involved have you been in the development of your books? Do you have input into the cover/illustrations?
- What’s the best aspect of writing?
- And the worst?
- What would you do differently if you were starting out now as a writer?
- What do you wish you’d been told before you set out to become an author?
- What’s the best advice you were ever given?
So, if you’d like to hear what answers I gave to the above, you can check it out here: